Subject to stock Availability, refunds will be done if stock is not available
ACTIVE, VERSATILE, WARM AND SOLID
Delivering the warmth and natural sound of a classic ribbon microphone, Audio-Technica?s handcrafted AT4081 offers a robust build for long-lasting performance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone preamplifiers. With its low-profile stick design, this microphone is a natural for use on a wide range of instruments (horns, strings, drum overheads, orchestras and more) and guitar cabinets in recording studios and live-sound settings.
- Low-profile stick design maximizes placement options
- Smooth, warm and natural sound tuned for instrument reproduction to pick up the?smallest details with perfect accuracy to meet the most stringent requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live.
- Innovative dual ribbon construction for increased sensitivity
- Audio-Technica ribbon design with 18 patents pending including proprietary MicroLinear? ribbon imprint for superior durability, not found in earlier ribbon microphones
- Extremely powerful N50 neodymium magnets for high output level
- Superfine mesh guards against ribbon damage
- High-SPL capability and extended frequency response
- Handmade production ? including ribbon corrugation, imprint and assembly
- Classic bidirectional (figure-of-eight) polar pattern picks up sounds equally from the front and back of the element
- Phantom-powered active electronics provide stable impedance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone preamplifiers
|Frequency Response||30 – 18,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-42 dB (7.9 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||150 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Noise||25 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||125 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||48V DC, 3.0 mA typical|
|Dimensions||155.0 mm (6.10″) long, 21.0 mm (0.83″) maximum body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Audio-Technica Case Style||S13|
|Accessories Included||AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; protective carrying case|
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeLEKKER Spend requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. LEKKER Spend will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, LEKKER Spend will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. LEKKER Spend will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.