Hot or cold, it makes everything feel better!
FLAXi Toddler Flaxseed & Lavender Heat Therapy Bag is a natural aid in soothing bumps, bruises, fevers, sleep issues and growing pains. Its happy design on soft 100% cotton is sure to get your little toddler smiling again too! The pad is filled with linseed and lavender and can be warmed in the microwave to make a heat therapy pack, or chilled in the freezer for a cold compress.
- Natural therapy bag
- Soothes sore and stiff muscles, muscular pain, bumps, bruises and more
- Heat in the microwave for heat relief
- Store in the freezer for cold relief
- Calming natural lavender fragrance
- Retains heat for up to 40 minutes at a time
- Bag made from 100% natural cotton flannel inner bag filled with linseed and lavender
- Removable and washable cover
- Approx. product dimension: 100 x 200 mm
- Proudly made in South Africa
How to use:
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, and place the bag over the affected area.
- Place in a sealed freezer bag in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes. Place the bag over the affected area.
- To clean your FLAXi Bag, remove the external bag and gently dab the bag with a damp sponge. Do not wash or immerse in water
- Store your FLAXi Bag in a sealed container, to preserve the lavender fragrance
- Replace your FLAXi Bag every year or so
Caution: Do not heat the FLAXi Bag for more than 3 minutes in the microwave. Should your FLAXi Bag get burned in the microwave, dispose of it.
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeLEKKER Spend requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. LEKKER Spend will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, LEKKER Spend will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. LEKKER Spend will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.