Dress-up has never been so magnetic!
With 52 clothing and accessory pieces to choose from, little girls can coordinate beautiful outfits with this Ballerina/Fairy Magnetic Dress-Up Set by Melissa & Doug. Who will you dress today? The graceful ballerina or the magical fairy? And don't forget about her beautiful swan companion. The set includes durable stands as well as a handy wooden take-along case with a slide-on lid and handle, making clean-up a snap and this a great toy to take on the go. This magnetic pretend play set helps kids develop fine motor, counting, and sorting skills, and encourages creative expression and imaginative play.
- Includes double-sided wooden magnetic ballerina/fairy, wooden magnetic swan, 2 durable stands, 52 wooden magnetic clothing and accessory pieces
- Dress in coordinating mix-and-match outfits
- Includes handy wooden tray with sliding lid and handle for easy storage
- Develops fine motor, counting, and sorting skills and encourages creative expression and imaginative play
- Approx. product dimension: 10" x 1.5" x 6.75"
- Age 3 years+
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- Sort & Match: Sort the pieces into groups: Crowns, wings, tutus, skirts, etc. Find matching patterns or colours on different pieces, then use those pieces to dress the ballerina or fairy and the swan in coordinating outfits
- Pattern Power: Set a timer and see how quickly you can find all the pieces with polka-dots! Try to beat the record while searching for more patterns, like pieces with flowers, stars, zig-zags, etc
- Fairy Tales: Give the ballerina, fairy, and swan names. Dress the figures and then tell a story about where they going today and what adventures they have along the way
- Trace & Colour: Trace the pieces on a piece of paper and colour them in. Cut out the pieces and use tape to temporarily affix the new outfits to the existing pieces to create new outfits to dress the ballerina, fairy, and swan
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeLEKKER Spend requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. LEKKER Spend will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, LEKKER Spend will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. LEKKER Spend will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.